3-4 weeks ago, I pimped myself an interview on BFM, and yesterday it finally aired. Woohoo!!
Here’s the audio, and below are some show-notes you might be interested in if you want to learn more. I searched for these links AFTER the show, so they may not be 100% in step, but good place to start.
- My post on how to change Unifi WiFi password and a bonus note, here’s how to hack them.
- Windows Tech Support Scam , here’s another and here’s how some pros respond
- Why Anti-Virus is dead from Brian Krebs
- Russian Business Network (I wrongly called them the Russian Business Alliance on the podcast): Wikipedia Link is here, but I suggest buying Spam Nation by Brian Krebs, easily the best book on the subject.
- Target hacked through their HVAC supplier, while their supplier was using anti-virus
- Kevin Mitnick on social engineering and corporate inoculation.
- Cybersecurity professional shortage…trust me, IT is the way to go.
- Security frameworks like PCI-DSS, I should have mentioned it.
- My favorite password manager: Lastpass
- The Fappening (if you don’t know what it is, please click the link NOW)
- Ashley Madison password, rights and wrongs.
- Why I don’t like bio-metrics
- OPM Hack : you need to know this
- TheStar reporting on teen winning award from Google (fake report)
- Google Malaysia was hacked–and my explanation on why it wasn’t.
- My take on our view of hackers and specifically anonymous
- Tech Journalism in Malaysia
- Ahmed didn’t build his clock and now he’s suing for $15 Million–damn.
- Tony Stark asking to boost ISDN by 15%.
- Hacker who claimed he could hack a plane avionics from the seat.
I really enjoyed the interview, and felt it came out really well.
Shout out to Jeff Sandhu for the brilliant work, and let me know if you enjoyed the show.