I’m a big fan of Nearlyfreespeech. I think they’re a great webhost, and so far I haven’t been proven wrong. Sure their interface is a bit ‘simplistic’ and they’re site looks a bit dated, but overall I like the speed the provide, their infrastructure hasn’t failed me and their security hasn’t been compromised. The same can’t be said about my...
Analytics are those little bits of code that allow you to track vital statistics of your blog. Things like:
1) How many people visited my blog
2) Where did they visit from
3) Which country are they from
4) How long did they read my blog
5) What’s my most viewed post?